Kickin back in the courtyard today with Texas Joe Old Fashioned, made with Flanigan’s Texas American Gothic (TAG)
Texas American Gothic is a taming of The Creature (our Potato Moonshine), by introducing it to American Oak Barrels. This introduction imparted the wonderful charred oak flavors and colors from the barrel and giving a silkiness to this Irish inspired spirit. We like to think of it as a “Whiskeyfied” Potato Spirit.
If you enjoy the barrel aged oaky flavor, give the Texas American Gothic a swirl. It’s American and Irish and so soft and velvety on the palate. Enjoy!!!
Texas Joe Old Fashioned
- 1 ½ oz Texas American Gothic
- ½ oz coffee liqueur
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Combine ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Add ice and stir until cold.
- Strain into a Cocktail Glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with orange peel.